The Barcelona basketball players complained about the arbitration proceedings in the first game of the Euroleague quarterfinal playoff. The victory was for Panathinaikos in the Palau Blaugrana.
Xavi Pascual: "We have been very clearly affected. The end of the third quarter was decisive, when we have avoided his fifth foul on a play. I think it was just what happened. I believe in this sport and I hope all is fair in Greece. We are able to win in Athens
Victor Sada: "It seemed like we were playing somewhere else, not at home."
Juan Carlos Navarro: "We have been offset at times. Sometimes we thought more referees in the game. "
Xavi Pascual: "We have been very clearly affected. The end of the third quarter was decisive, when we have avoided his fifth foul on a play. I think it was just what happened. I believe in this sport and I hope all is fair in Greece. We are able to win in Athens
Victor Sada: "It seemed like we were playing somewhere else, not at home."
Juan Carlos Navarro: "We have been offset at times. Sometimes we thought more referees in the game. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment