On doping: "The measures already taken in this regard. We have to have a great care about it because they're saying and you have a lot of nonsense be very careful. I'm very comfortable that what we do here is to set an example to sport and children that someday they want to be professional about it. All the shit that try to drive us from outside not affect us because we conscience and this group is an example of professionalism. "
" When you hear this kind of slander what you try is to take the utmost care with what you take out of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bon the street, so you do not that because it would affect a gun easily accessible to them. "
" In the circumstances one can think of anything. I do not go there, but one must be careful. We know what we do and what we're here. I worry that want to take shit to destabilize but thank the club has taken action because these things have to bring them safe so you do not splash. In the end, somehow you can feel impaired. "
" in football and I hope with all must be prepared for everything. We must be very secure and united to overcome."
"A lot of people get angry that we play well and win. A lot of people uncomfortable, but we have to keep on with it because of that," by the media coverage, are significantly lower. Where we can compete is in the field and that's what we try to do every game. "
"They are trying to destabilize every way , are weapons that will use and we must be with the super strong shield to protect us."
"I am not a hypocrite, but I think very much what I say because if I said everything I think it would be unethical, so I prefer to follow my line of caution so as not to make football a battle off the field. I think everything that surrounds football is what should be removed.
" When you hear this kind of slander what you try is to take the utmost care with what you take out of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bon the street, so you do not that because it would affect a gun easily accessible to them. "
" In the circumstances one can think of anything. I do not go there, but one must be careful. We know what we do and what we're here. I worry that want to take shit to destabilize but thank the club has taken action because these things have to bring them safe so you do not splash. In the end, somehow you can feel impaired. "
" in football and I hope with all must be prepared for everything. We must be very secure and united to overcome."
"A lot of people get angry that we play well and win. A lot of people uncomfortable, but we have to keep on with it because of that," by the media coverage, are significantly lower. Where we can compete is in the field and that's what we try to do every game. "
"They are trying to destabilize every way , are weapons that will use and we must be with the super strong shield to protect us."
"I am not a hypocrite, but I think very much what I say because if I said everything I think it would be unethical, so I prefer to follow my line of caution so as not to make football a battle off the field. I think everything that surrounds football is what should be removed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment