After a short break I'm back with more strength than ever, and as I promised I leave you with some of my compritas.
The first photo is a wonderful gift: a book whose cover shows all kinds of hats, caps and hats. There is no better place to target those shops that I discover in my travels that this has been many, and I have been reunited with the best: Special Events
Man
How well you see for rags has also been time to devote to the bookstores, another of my passions, I bought this dictionary in the Central Raval, is called: Language fashion. is a manual that through sketches illustrating: types of collars, name-ons, pockets, shirts, sweaters, pants, coats and more. It is a good choice for those who want to put a name to every detail of an outfit that helps clarify a design that we have in mind.
As I would use this vocabulary Telva T Awards ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment